empty

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

I have one sad news to tell everyone who read this post. It's all about my grandfather. He left us last Sunday on 12am, 29/7/2018 when I was rushing back from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur just to see him. (i thought i was able to see him even talk to him) but i didn't. Yeah. I was in Ipoh because there was National Championship. I couldn't bear anymore after I kept calling my parents that day because of his condition. Literally after Maghrib and sending off Amira, Intan and Amirul back to the house I can't stop crying when my mom sent a message in whatsapp group that " atok dah nazak "

I thanked my alang a lot because she sent me to KL right after I called her. It just if theres no Alang that time, I will not be able to see atok. I couldn't hold my tears that time and keep praying that I able to see him. 30 minutes before I reached hospital, my mom called and said atok is no longer alive. I was shocked, definitely. I cannot accept the fact that I no longer have any grandparents. It just a week before I sent him food for lunch and it was his fav, Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api.

What I can conclude, when I reached hospital that time Azim(my cousin) picked me on the main entrance. He brought me to the room. I saw paklong recite Yassin at the outside of the room. I choked when coming into the room and saw my uncle, aunty and cousin. Mama, who is my aunty straight away hugged me tightly and what I can do is crying. I cried hard. I can't even slow down. The moment I entered my atok's bed.......... I can even see his face. I'm not able to talk to him anymore. Not to rant a single thing. He no longer with me. I kissed him. Azim tried to coax me. So yeah, I stopped. Once my parents arrived hospital, I hugged my father. This time, I cry really hard, again. Only Allah knows how much I hurts and feels this time. Ahah whispered to me to stay strong.

I was really closed with my atok. I shared everything my studies, my problems and my sports. Every finals, I called him just to let him know I will sit for final examination. As usual, he will make doa for me and Allah make it ease. Next morning, the day still not same. Driving to atok's place steadily but my heart is crying. All I do when I reached there, I kissed atok and crying. Even till the night, I still crying when send off arwah's stuff. I kept his shirt, last shirt he wore when my uncle sending him off to hospital. That shirt full of blood and my maid washed it. I decided to kept that tshirt and bring it when I'm far away.

Atok. I always remember all your advices. I will make sure you proud of me. Your prayers will be missed, Atok. May Allah always put you in greatest Jannah. Everyday, every night I will remember your last promise to treat me Nasi Briyani but you cant do it. It's okay atok, you still the best! I love you, always. I always remember i'm the first cucu you remember to recite doa once you reached Makkah.

You worked so hard in dunya. Rest well inside your syurga. 
I love you, Haji Mohamad Som Bin Hashim. 


Popular Posts