take me to, 2019

Assalamualaikum and Hi people!

This post will be a lil bit different from others. So I decided to write so I will not forget what happened to me this year. We are few days towards 2019. How time flies. A lot of things happened. I gained and I lost too. Alhamdullilah for everything that happened.

           2018, passed us in a flash. Summing up my own ; won a gold medalist in Sukipt 2018 during January, won my third Masum for the third consecutive years and clinched a bronze medal for Sukan Malaysia (SUKMA), Perak. This 3 major competition was big enough for me, but it wasn't the results I expected but still grateful. Survived for 40 days in army camp (i thought i will be dead) and last but not least I get myself a boyfriend! 2018 also saw me get a lot of rejections of being captain of UiTM Team, but still a lifetime experiences for me. I have to say goodbye on something I really loved, making hard decisions. I feel 2018 was a year of growing, Nadhirah.

            Few years from now, I hoped I still blogging and back to this post and remember every single thing that happened. I might forgot soon so, this is the reason why I should write. 2017 and backwards has been such a great years too, but 2018 another big thing happened. Thoughts that came over my mind, " I wanna be a child back ". I have learned not everything I want, I will get it. It just matter of time. You need to move on fast. It was just a gloomy year that even things were going well for me, it's just almost wrong.

            I just can't predict that 2019 will be better. But I am sure that 2018 will see the better me soon. With all the lesson that 2018 equipped me with, I'm ready for all happiness/challenges/excitement. It's all about how you handle the situations and never run away. I hope I am pumped up for 2019. Working life make me so busy to write so it will be an early wish from me, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

     
So this girl, is in the UK right now. Pursuing her degree in the University of Nottingham, Trent. What I can promise you, as you are reading this I will start saving my money to see you there. When? It just the matter of time. I hoped I am discipline regarding my savings to visit you soon. Distance doesn't matter for now but your gesture is what I need the most. Hazierah, be good there. I know you always do well in everything. Keep it up!


Hi Sayang,

           The future remains uncertain, the past remain broken but as for today I seek guidance to grant me the strength to face everything together with you. I pray I don't bring darkness in your life or anyone's life. I pray that I'm never source of pain to you or anyone. This few days has been so harsh for both us. I just hope from the beginning until the end, for a smooth journey for both of us. Either in studies, work & relationship. You the one who gives love a new meaning. I be myself when I am with you and I am so happy for it. I wasn't sure if I was ready but the future remains uncertain. I prayed that you will be mine and you always be with me no matter what happens. I love you, B. <3 nbsp="" p="">





Comments

Popular Posts