one more

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Guess what............ another one more paper left before I unofficially end with my diploma. Hihi.
It such a torturing period especially yesterday when I have killer paper, Data Communication and Networking. It is hard. Like I cried 3 times before the paper and cried again after the paper. I don't know what have I answered yesterday. But, I left everything to Allah's plan. Whatever the results, I deserved it. Because the effort I put for this subject is not enough. After the paper finished, I slept right away because of the exhaustion. Hello. Fucking exhausted I can tell because of examination. Well it will not of I prepared earlier but nope.

I woke up back around Maghrib. Thanks to Aneisha for waking me up even I continued sleep till 7.45pm. Perform my maghrib and straight away prepare for training. Yeah hell. After the paper, I have training at night. That was extra tiring. I planned to sleep in the bus but I can't because we are late for training. Usually it takes more/less than 45minutes to reach Alor Gajah. So, usually by 8pm, the bus we will leave the campus. So, yesterday it was fcking 8.15pm theres still people not in the bus. That was futsal/kayak's athletes. That pissed me off. Because the bus is moving slowly && nope I'm not in the mood.

A little disclaimer,
      I don't care who you are while reading this post. I really hate people who late. No matter for class, or training or meeting or anything. Please be punctual. No matter who you are, important people or not. Don't make people wait for you. If you want to learn something from people you have to show interest first. First impression is always the important.

Popular Posts