finally wrap of masum

Assalamualaikum and Hi people!

It's finally a wrap for  my semester 5. I have few subjects left for next semester before I'm completely done with Diploma. Sigh. No more great friends after this. Diploma life is full of roller coaster feelings. idk how to survive in degree life soon. But yeah, this post is all about my last masum with UiTM. Yeah, I haven't tell anyone that I'll leave UiTM in any time soon because of...... I need new environment. I don't want to stay UiTM because it will make too comfortable. I'll let where I choose in my degree life.

So if my teammate are reading this or they not, idc btw thank you for be so much pain and happiness in my life since 2016. Especially, manager, coaches and everyone who contributed even a bit. You guys rock, meh. The pressure I felt, taught me a lot. I cried a day before competition day because of the unnecessary pressure I received. Yeah, after that game this thing really changes my life. Yeah in life, people will make sure you below them. Even they are your friends or might be close but yeah they still want more than you. That's life people. You cannot expect anything from people, what all you have to do is do it by yourself. Even you help them during their lowest, once they stood up they will leave. 

Okay, wtv i'm so so so blessed by meeting new people from other university such as UM, UIAM, UPSI, UNISZA. Their experience taught me a lot. Well universities game really different from other because of most of them are new, but their willing to train. I observed this for 3 masum, such as if you can win with him/her, for the next masum you still can win but with a tough fight or you loses. I witnessed this. Win or loses doesn't matter because all you want is, be happy with teammate and new friends. My first masum in Unisza, Terengganu. Second masum, UKM, Bangi and last UMK, Kelantan. That so far but I enjoyed sleeping all the way of journey. 

Another achievement for myself, my teammate from Melaka (Silat-Do) represents UiTM Malaysia as well for this Masum. Thank you, Aky & Adik Qash. You guys made me survived most of the days there. Adik clinched gold medal but Aky bronze medal. I'm so proud of Aky because this is his first ever masum after 2 UiTM competition (KARISMA). Well to let u guys know, he is so new in Taekwondo. Just 2 years of development and to achieve any medal in MASUM really really makes me proud. Silat-Do even proud of him. Don't ever give up if I do. 

So here sum up of MASUM 2018, UMK Kelantan. 






I never fought MASUM without bringing back overall trophy. Congratulations UiTM for winning Fasa I. Continue the good streak for Fasa II. It's finally a wrap and I'm very happy for all the winners. Taekwondo Team clinched 9 golds, 2 silver and 2 bronze. Thank you so much memories for this. UiTM serves their athletes well. All the rewards, incentive and everything. Thank you. 

Here piece of advice to all: 


No matter how good you are, watch your attitude. You can be bold but not everywhere. Always remember there's always people who want you to lose. If you think, your previous achievement makes you swank today. Think twice or thrice. I don't pray for your failure but what you make to people today, really gives a biggest impact in his/her life. Life is like a wheel. Sometimes you up, sometimes you down. Always watch who with you when you faced failure, who happy with it and who never cares. The humble athletes is gracious in defeat and modest in victory. When the humble athlete loses, he recognizes that his opponents played better, and he sincerely congratulates them on their win. And when the humble athlete wins, there are no excessive celebrations, no inappropriate victory dances. He realizes that victory is a gift.


I will always respect Wawasan Setia Warga UiTM and UiTM Di Hatiku songs. This songs always made my day motivated when I had a gloomy day. Lions always believe themselves when no one else did. This is UiTM. Thank you, Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) 

Popular Posts