just a little faith

Assalamualaikum and Hello Everyone!

It's 3rd Day of Eid Fitr and it still not too late to wish everyone who read this, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin. Well today is, 17th June 2018 and here comes my birthday as well. So, happy 21st birthday dearself. So, this year I celebrated my birthday in Tony Roma's Melawati Mall. The food was really good. Like I loved the steak. It really tasty. Thank you to Tony Roma's Melawati Mall for the birthday suprise. You make myself cried on the spot. Urgh.

Nothing much this year because, within few days left for my final exam of Semester 5. Yeah almost end of my diploma life. Semester 5, I dealt with being tired, with doing my very best but seems that people around you still bringing you down, with feeling like you're just not good enough sometimes. So here, i'm not backing up any people. Here the truth. I keep learning even I make mistakes. Learning is never has an end. But by bringing people down, does it helps? University life.... really teaches me to do everything by own. By waking up, go to class, buy food, handling clubs and so on. I don't like to be a captain. Yeah, during school 'yes' because I think it most likely like "position that makes you popular" as I realized it was not. Being a captain/student's representative you carry people's hope. You handling with more people. More hearts and more attitude. Trying your best to satisfies people. The real challenge.

For the last few weeks of Semester 5, Week 13 and Week 14. I have been dealt with more heartbreaks and exhaustion. Most of the days, when I am preparing myself for class. Putting some regimen and moisturizer on my face and I can see the puffy eyes and streak of tears on my cheeks. Putting myself asleep while crying with high hopes of " don't make things worst tomorrow and can I have a better day tomorrow? " I make doa' let Allah makes thing ease. My test, my quizzes, my projects and everything. People really not understand what I have been thru till I met this certain of people. Where I can tell them every single thing. I can literally cried while telling them the stories. Yeah, what I really want people who can hear. No sadness will ever be permanent. Sooner or later, you'll come to realize why things happen the way they do and you will be thankful for it taking place this way. Sometimes things get difficult but remember that even though others have it better, others might have it worse. Just have a little faith. Putting on a smile these couple of weeks hasn’t been the easiest because of a couple of adjustments I have to make before I can be back to my usual happy self again, but I did it, a smile was put on. As much as I feel like I’m not having my best few days, I will always try to remind myself that I am very, very lucky and that many more go through what I go through or worse and I will thank Allah for all of what I have been blessed with and more. 

Popular Posts