human

Assalamualaikum and Hi

I learned in life, we can never please people/anyone. I have the same intention before but it does not work. It cannot be achieve. We're only human. We break.

Never let anything define you. You might studied Computer Science, but who knows at the end of the day we maybe become an entrepreneur. Not all subject this course from Semester 1 till Semester 5 can be achievable. You cannot define me from what you see in Semester 3 and you conclude my life what I have done in Semester 5. Not because of I met new people, I changed. I might changed but not by bad influence it just because of myself. Don't point people I close to become a bad influence. The number of followers you have, does not shape you. Bad days does not define your whole life is going downhill. I felt total lost for few weeks. I do really miss home a lot when I was in University, once I'm home I felt this is where my hearts belongs. I maybe argue a lot with my siblings, misunderstanding with my parents but there still my hearts. Everything. I cried when being far, we still human. It makes me human. Normal.

To those in the midst of hardship; you really don't know where it will takes you for degree, working life and your life soon. My life doesn't end when I choose UiTM. There still plenty of universities in Malaysia either local or private or maybe overseas. It does not end here. I do pressurized on getting better courses in future, what university I choose and yeah I made decisions because that leads what I want to be in future. Dear past, you have been really good to me. You changed me, taught me a lot and what makes me today. I do prioritize myself and families. Nothing should stop me. Whatever the opportunity that comes, I will grab it and dive into it. Go with your passion and money will follows.
" Contentment is the best kind of wealth anyone can have "

At some point, I break. At my very lowest. Sitting alone in the room, thinking how to please people. I cried. I don't have boyfriend to tell how really happens. So, I write or rant on twitter. Here the medium where I can express everything I want. I rarely blogging. But once, I write. Here it is. 2 post in a day. Argh. That feeling. If you feel down today, remember that you are not alone. There still people who struggling even harder from me. Allah always find His ways to pick you. Put on a smile, thinking of something to be grateful for. Making people happy, will make you happy as well.



Popular Posts