slacking off

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

Have you ever heard Robert Collier once said, " Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. " So here is the topic I'll be writing for today. But wow, Week 7 just passed and next week will be Week 8 and we are almost at the end yet struggling really hard day and night just to get the results that we wanted. Week 6, Week 7 what can I conclude this 2 weeks I have been slacking off, I'm just had no idea what I have been doing (studying, training & assessment). Yeap. So since this week our holiday will be quite long till Monday, I decided to go back and recharge everything back. Maybe by seeing my sister, brother and also my parents everything will be back on track.

Pushing yourself out from your comfort zone is really hard but once you're out and keep challenging yourself you life have become more healthier than before. I have been really motivated at the earlier of the semester and right now this slacking off is ruining everything. So maybe, consistency is the key? I have been reading and watching so motivational talks/videos just to get my spirit back. But I hope by reading this, what I have written here today at this time will take me back to the reality. Where in life you should work hard. How tired you are, you only can get tired at night (where the time you should be resting not stu-dying)

So what to get this consistency back?

I am ashamed to admit this.... I skipped several class this week. It seem normal to student who had done it. I feel like I'm crossing what I really wanted which is dean list. I'm sure I will not get it if I kept this attitude as a habit. I should be grateful that I'm here studying while there are many more people wanted to study. But they need to stop, just because they didn't have money. Be grateful, Nadh!

So what motivates me?

I kept reading motivational books. There some wise word I can share with all of you. Everything you to do is an investment. You want to be a well-known entrepreneur like Vivy Yusof or Neelofa or maybe Dato' Lee Chong Wei? Have you known their struggle on getting themselves to the stage they are today? Vivy Yusof and Neelofa, well know entrepreneur and most of Malaysian and world know about them. Dato' Lee Chong Wei, still an athlete despite whatever he struggled. There is no shortcut and their journey towards success is never easy. When you have discipline, you can have consistency. This is what I can conclude after all I have read. Wish me luck so I will not slacking off anymore, in Sha Allah.


Comments

Popular Posts