Results Day

Assalamualaikum and Hi. 

   So today, Friday 13 November 2015 and as most of student know UiTM has announced for the final  examination results. It such a nerve-wrecking when the day has come!!!! Gosh, I received message from whatsapp and student with gmail account will received the results by 12 a.m. Idk it was a good news or not but, if I hold longer the results won't change. So once I received the results, bismillahhirahmanirahim. I can't stop saying alhamdullilah while i'm still reading it. A little bit frustration when 2 of the subjects I really expect I can do well, but NOT

   What can I do to comfort myself since my parents were sleeping that hour, keep being positive and such a blessing when my friend, Aqil Luqman was there to calm me down and keep telling me the positive things and promise me an ice-cream. I can't stop crying like seriously, I need to change my study pattern for the next semester. Just regret that, i didn't use most of the time in college wisely but THERE IS NOTHING TO BE REGRET! 

   You know why? Since my colleagues keep on telling me positive thoughts that I will do better next semester. I decided to tell my parents about my results, but yeah. That afraid feeling but I need to stand up whatever results is. So my parents told me " You failed today is not end of the world yet, there always time for you to redeem the frustration. Stand up girl!  " While at that time most of my friends told me their parents are getting mad and even their siblings. I do believe in rezeki and what you do you will get back. I'm so grateful for getting my parents in my life. I will not going to disappoint them after this. Keep my promise, Ibu & Abah. 

   Regardless your super busy schedule, take a quality time to talk to your parents what you problem is. No matter how small the problem it might ruin you day and sometimes your semester like me. I don't want to blame anyone but this is the reality. Dearself, trust yourself more when no one do. Cheer up and what can I say is, open a new chapter of your life and make something new and meaningful. 

Popular Posts