je t'aime sufia amani

Assalamualaikum and Hi

   How you guys doing? Me? I'm fine alhamdullilah. So i didn't know what entry should I update but hmm. Enjoying myself with pillows and your own bed are much better since I started my college. I can't help it since it took me around 3-4 days for me to get enough sleep after the sleepless night of final examination. Well yah, this is an entry about my friend mini celebration birthday. 

  So, last Thursday 12th November 2015 was my best friend birthday, Sufia Amani. Actually it was unplanned since that day, I have facial with Wahidah at Jentayu Spa & Saloon and also planned to take spm certificate. Before the day we go out, Wahidah and I persuade Sufia to come also but her reasons always " This is my study week and I need to study " it didn't work that night but tomorrow morning it works. Sufia agreed to follow us and after getting the certificate we have some drinks. In the car, I actually planned something for Sufia's birthday but...... she ruined. She told me " Nadh, harini birthday aku " OMG WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? Then I replied " i know ocha but still i didn't wish her a happy birthday " hehehe. 

   We actually want Sufia to join the facial treatment with us as a present from us to her but she refused. So Wahidah and I do the facial for an hour and I'm really hungry that time since I didn't took my breakfast yet. What can I say, Jentayu Spa & Saloon have a really good treatment for facial. With price only RM 68 for facial treatment. Which is quiet reasonable and you get price till RM 30 for students which include sauna, facial treatment and body scrub. Ok back to our story, after the facial everybody were so hungry. We decided to go to the KLCC for getting my favorite Sister Crispy Popiah. I grab 4 rolls and the taste never change since the first day I eat it. After taking our BRUNCH Nasi Ayam Penyet, we drop by H&M Avenue K but before that Sufia didn't know I have bought for her a LOVE of chocolate. Last, we drop by Sephora and as usual there is nothing interesting there. We took our train back around 5.30 and the train is full of people. After so long not taking public transport, it such a memorable trip for that day. 

   When we get into the car, I decided to surprise Sufia with the chocolate. Sorry Ocha, since there is no dominos pizza with the candle on it. But the chocolate Wahidah and I give to you, were the sincerest thing we ever do. Sorry for the no suprise birthday party since we are still student and need to use the money wisely. Maybe when we start working and we can do the surprise birthday party? Maybe that time I can afford to buy you a new handbag maybe? Hahaha, Good luck Ocha in your semester 2 final exam. Good night and Assalamualaikum. 

Popular Posts