time flies so fast

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

It's have been a crazy week for me. Started from Monday, my teammate could not make for multimedia storyboard, and I have to get it done like less than 24hours to submit to lecturer. Oh yeah, the last week Saturday and Sunday i have been spending most of my time for Web Application Individual Assignment. I enjoyed doing it and want to make it done asap. The problem I faced while doing this assignment is, " why my alignment cannot be centre? " the person who I asked for help the most are, Aleisha and Fadh. Thank you for making it done on time with sleepless night. Wake up, shower and continue doing work. Work and work.

The next Tuesday, the first class is at, 10am. So I received a warning letter for not going to class every Thursday because of the class is at 8am. Phew. It just a warning letter but still :/ It makes me sad. So the next Wednesday another bad news of i have failed my Linear Algebra Test. Wth. Ok it is all because of careless mistakes I have done. Better not doing the same thing in next test please? So there comes Thursday. A very hectic day for me till it make me headache.

Since i have received a warning letter, then I need to go for class on that day for that subject. So yeah, woke up at 7.30 am because of I slept late that night for my Data Communication Test. Who knows, Data Com is not easy at all. All theory!!!!!! pissed off. So at 10am I have consultation and ended at 11am. I took brunch at 11am and continues study because test at 2pm. So the test wasn't easy. IT JUST HARD, LIKE REALLY HARD. So i slept the first 20 minutes after I have done my test. I want to submit the paper early so I can have a proper rest before Linear Algebra test. But nope. We need to stay in the class until the test ended.



So this what happened during the test. Thank you so much Sir! You helped us a lot. Continue to Linear Algebra class my battery is at 30% and last class finishes at 7pm, Web Class. Rushingly packing up and off to Kuala Lumpur! I have to come back to KL because of I have training camp this Saturday and Sunday. I watched Avengers on Friday and have some catch up with my best friend, Syahrul Nizam. Packed up and off to Taekwondo Camp. It was tiring because of I didn't fit. Whole body pain and had slightly fever because of training. Thanks God, I survived until it ended today. idk how i do really survived during last 2014 and 2016? 

So thats what I have been through this week. Hoping for a better day, In sha Allah. 

Popular Posts