positive energy

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

               I just finished my late dinner. I took pama kuey teow thingy because of i'm hungry. I hope I gonna regret later on? I wished this every night but ended up sleep hmm. Currently writing while enjoying my yoga music. That so relaxing. So my Taekwondo event for Sukipt 2018 just ended. Alhamdullilah it turn out great after many obstacles we (team) have been thru. Being a captain is not easy because I never care about people since 2 years back. So the starting wasn't great. I cried everytime I pray. I am not only physically tired but mentally as well.

So now, the very tiring 2 weeks over and I kinda miss it. Congratulations to UiTM Taekwondo Team on achieving great results this time and as a captain what makes me happier is i'm the one who contribute the gold medal for UiTM Team. The journey after last Sukipt was tough. I devastated with myself after Sukma but it turns into positive energy later on. I can't do much but a little from me and others brings to so much memories to the team.

Before the camp started, my mind is all over the place. Not tired because of finals but something else on my mind. I ended up contacted my Sukma's buddy, Nicole Lim. She is from Sunway but she is the helpful one.

Me : I have a feeling like (afraid/not confident) if I am fighting with the same people. Unless I pernah
kalah

Nicole : U see, this is the same problem we are facing now. Being afraid is okay. It means you are concern about this.

Me : The one who concern is me, but the one who treat never

Nicole : To treat like a superstar is their choice, to ignore them is your choice. It doesn't matter how people treat you or how people look at you. As long as you know who you are, what's your aim, what's your purpose of doing this, that's enough. You know yourself but not them. They can't judge you, but if they choose to then let it be. Get scolded, treat it as an advice. You know yourself better than them. They can't be you. There is one and only you in this world. Nobody knows how you feel and you only know yourself. They wanna make jokes on you take is as a compliment. It just polite way of ignoring. Get a friend better than getting another enemy. This is what we have to face in life. Winning or losing doesn't matter just do your own things. Never bother others. Just do things that you will never regret. Feeling better now? 

Me : A bit. Trying to work well under pressure.

Nicole : Don't put too much pressure on yourself. If you win of course is a good thing but you also have to make sure you understand if you lose. You have to find way to get up there is where all champion last time quit once they lost their game. Having confident is great but over confident will bring you back to zero. Always be prepared, anything will happen. As long as you enjoy the journey, tell yourself winning or losing doesn't matter as long as I did my best. If you lose, at least you have chance to learn where to improve. Just follow the flow and may the force with us. 

Conclusion, this girl is my teammate during Sukan Malaysia (SUKMA) not for this competition but I can talked to her as she is my buddy during the game. My mind still all over the place until the pain took it away. Just for few days.

A day before I fight, I started to feel really nervous and I ended up to whatsapp-ed my brother from IIUM Team. He calmed me down night before I fight. It feels great the next morning. The day has come, either you do or you die. That's your choice to choose.

I also received motivational talk from UiTM, where Olympian was there Ziyad Zolkefli. He is so cute, I loved his advice and his way talked. We also have Farkhan ex National boxer where we can relate between combat sports and Qobin GrandSlam. The energy was positive from the start till the end and trying to bring the energy till the game. From this journey what I can relate is, if you get around with positive people then you will be positive if not, there comes a problem.

So dear toxic people in my life,
               If you can't get around with me i'm good enough this time. No matter how close you are in my life before, I will still get rid of you. I do prioritise on putting myself forward. I will take you along if you positive, if not why I need to try so hard? At age of 21, my circle of friends are already matured enough. They can think wisely. I don't want to waste my time with toxic people that bragged my life to worst. What I hated, might be what you loved. What you loved, might be something I hated. That's life. Nothing will follows what you desire, whatever you choose make sure it makes you happy. I no longer make room for people that cause me pain or making myself a joke. I no longer owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself.

Popular Posts