bunch of happiness

Assalamualaikum WBT.

     After so long not blogging, I decided to write up. Well it's been so long since my semester break in April and now it already end of June. Busy with work life.... ceh, will write up about my working experience soon. It such a roller coaster feelings that I swear that I grown up in a very short time.

     Straight to the point, everything is about Eid Fitr. Woah, how time flies it have been exactly a year since my preparation for Sukma which far away from home. I do miss the people and environment of Hari Raya. As a tradition, we wear new clothes, shoes and what excites me? DUIT RAYA for sure. Hello? I'm just 20 and I still deserve to get duit raya. But nah, not about that actually. What makes me excites for this festive is, I can visit my opah and atok grave. Every time I go there every morning after Solat Sunat Hari Raya. Okay this part is the most sad part for me after ask for forgiveness towards all the families. After reciting Al - Fatihah, I kept reminiscing what have both my atok and opah done for me. As a grandchild, what have I done towards them. I guess nothing. They leave me when I was so young. As what I achieved now, I hope both my favorite people happy. If only they still here, I would like to show all the medals I have won and places I have go for competition. To atok and opah, thank you for always pampered me with all your kindness and love towards me. May your soul rest in peace, I love you lilahi'taala

     Next, ask for forgiveness. I literally cried during I hugged my dad. If you reading this, I always love you no matter how annoying you are. Haha. I love my ibu as well because, she always cook dishes that I wanted to eat. Emm, this year I received duit raya from my elder cousin, Abg Amy. He is working in Seri Iskandar now. So people, if you have any problem on your computer or handphone, you may see this expert. Btw, thank you abg amy for the duit raya.



This picture was taken during last 2 days of Ramadhan
This is what I helped in kitchen. Not only this one. I only have proper picture of this food only, nope. My cousin have proper picture, can wait for her to update on her wordpress. We cooked Lala, Sambal Tumis Ikan Bilis, Ikan Bakar, Udang Sambal, Ikan Patin Tempoyak. This otak - otak, only re-heat. Well the food taste good masha Allah. Until I cannot decide what food should I eat. If only I have the talent of cooking same as Makyong, definitely my future husband will love me. But I do not have that talent but still want to learn. Dear my future husband, if you are reading this your future favorite dish is sambal tumis ikan bilis. 

    To keep the kitchen clean was so hard. You will have brother who keep on eating when all the plates and mug have cleaned. So people who working in the kitchen, I do respect how you guys can bear with all the pain at your lower back. It so painful ok. Emm, so the preparation a day before raya as usual is preparing Rendang Ayam, Rendang Tok, Ketupat Jagung (this taste really good), Lemang and Kuah Kacang. We had this during our last iftar. May this Ramadhan will be not be the last one for us, in sha Allah. 

     The photo session went well I think? Everyone have their best shot to update in their instagram. Especially Kak Iqa. My phone full of her picture ..... She can pose well but cannot take other people picture well. So not talented person. Nvm, as long she is kind then i will be fine sister. To take picture with the whole family is pretty easy now since my brothers and sister grown up already. Just I have unacceptable fact that, my brother is taller than me. Not only me but my dad as well. He just 15 and okay then now I know how does it feel when people called you short. 



     What's the point of taking picture if both of you are closing your eyes? Here the spot where the good picture was taken. For the readers information, both who wearing white are twins. One in Actuarial Science and one in Telecommunication. 

     You can see this old girl picture (individually) looked so perfectly fine because of me. Please update your instagram with this picture and some appreciation words for me. Thank you. If only Kak Iqa have the talent on taking picture, i am very sure her feed will looked nice as Kakti. Hmm. Okay, hoping this two person to work as soon as possible but not get married because I want duit raya. Nothing much to say about them because they live far away from me but keep contact especially regarding gossip. 


     Well, here the perfect family picture of mine. Managed to be with them this year. May many years together in sha Allah. So the person who wore black, is my super dad. He starts to not wear same colour since this year. Hmm. Well will put some sweet words if he can wear same with others next Eid Fitr. The person who wore cream tudung is my ibu. Well she always looked younger than her daughter. I don't know her secret but never mind, I still looked young in hearts right? So the person who is the tallest among others is my brother. My younger brother. He just 15 and 178cm tall while I am 20 years old with 165cm. I looked tall in this picture because of wearing high heels. But still looked short. Well the other girl is my favorite sister in the universe ( i think ), the person infront is my youngest brother and the last one (big boy) my 4th siblings. Here my small family who always supporting me during at my lowest, keep reminds me on how good things or bad things will happen. 

    So glad to gather as complete family this year. I hoped my siblings who getting older sooner will still make time for everyone. Because family is everything. No matter how far you going soon, whether for studies or work you need to go back to your root. Your family. Be kind because who with you is only family at the end. So, I would like to take this opportunity, to wished everyone who celebrate it, Happy Eid Fitr. Taqabbal Allahu Minna Wa Minkum. I would like to say sorry if I have hurt people on words or action. I do apologize on what people have make to me. Because as human, we keep making mistakes and what can we do in future, learn. 



Sincerely, Nurul Nadhirah 














Popular Posts