great escape

Assalamualaikum and hi! Oh my god, finally update my blog after months. So i'm currently having my semester break AND i've spend my semester break wisely which i go for training day and night for almost 5 weeks  (i think). This year i'm competing for Sukan Malaysia (SUKMA) representing Wilayah Persekutuan which will be held at Kuching, Sarawak this Eid Fitr I MUST GO FOR TRAINING. Since i have lost during last SUKMA, i'm totally devastated with my achivement so i took almost 2 years of rest. I gained weights also.

Last semester break, what i did is sleeping all day long till my mom nag on me. Go for food hunting till I gained almost 4-5kg. What can I conclude, it was not a healthy break for me. So now, i'm preparing myself for the biggest game in Malaysia, after National Championship and i'm totally ready to face the obstacles, torture and so on because to become a champion you need to sacrifiecs everything. A great escape for me since I'm off from people who always look down on me and be with positive people till SUKMA end.

Whatever I need to face this time just for having the feeling of the glories with team, I hope we are totally ready. Seems tiring, but what my senior said " You going to miss this. The sweat, tears and happiness to share almost every single day " Let's do this team mate, it might hard today but it'll be ease tomorrow.

Popular Posts